The College has well furnished separate Hostels for both boys and girls students with excellent residential facilities. The hostels have the facility of Gym, lush green lawns and Wi-Fi connectivity. Full security and back-up generator is also provided for round the clock power supply. The Mess facility at nominal charges is provided to the students, with freedom to choose the menu among themselves and the kind of food that suits their appetite. Proper attention is given to the hygiene and cleanliness of the hostel, and all the residents are expected to keep their rooms neat and tidy. For visitors who want to meet Hostelers, separate visitor room is provided. In case of an illness/injury, First Aid Box is available in the hostel.
Annual Fees for Boys’ Hostel: Rs. 55,000/-
Annual Fees for Girls’ Hostel: Rs. 52,000/-
Also 24 hours Medical Aid and Health Care service is also provided very near to the premises (with nominal consultation fee) at CYGNUS J K HINDU HOSPITAL.
Hostel Rules and Regulations
- Intoxicants, liquor, tobacco, explosives, weapons etc. cannot be kept / stored by the students in the hostel premises.
- Two-wheeler is not permitted in the hostel.
- Ragging is strictly banned: Any student found indulging; committing or abetting in the ragging shall be punished / rusticated / expelled / suspended from the institute.
- Students are neither permitted to use private electrical appliances nor would tamper with electrical fittings provided in the rooms / public areas in the institute.
- Students residing in the hostel have to compulsorily join the mess attached to the hostel. Indoor cooking including making of tea / coffee in the room is strictly prohibited.
- Students are required to dine in the dining hall. No student is permitted to take food in the room except for those reported sick with prior permission of the hostel warden.
- Students should be punctual for meal timings and must be properly dressed when dining.
- All students will report for the roll call every day as per prescribed timings.
- No student shall leave the hostel without prior permission of the hostel warden.
- No student shall remain absent from the hostel during night between 7 PM to 5 AM unless he/she has obtained night out pass from the warden.
- Night out permission to hostel students will be given on weekends only if the request of the inmate has prior approval of the parents.
- Students wanting to attend outstation wedding and / or other social functions will require permission of the Director subject to receipt of written request for the same from parents of the students.
- Institute timing is from 8.45 AM to 3.50 PM. During this time, students should invariably be in their classes, library and / or labs etc. except those who are permitted to stay in their respective rooms by hostel warden due to sickness.
- Students are not permitted to keep excessive cash and valuables with them in their rooms.
- Guardians / parents / visitors can meet their ward in hostel with the permission of the warden before 7 PM.
- Lady visitors are not allowed to visit boys in their living rooms. Similarly, male visitors are not allowed to meet girl students in the girls’ hostel.
- No parents / guardians / visitors are allowed to stay with the students in their room.
- Students should have smart bearing when going out of the hostel always using dress befitting to the occasion and place of visit.
- Students are themselves responsible for safety of their personal belongings. Notwithstanding they should keep vigil and follow the principles of `Neighborhood Watch’ to obviate theft and pilferage in adjoining rooms as well.
- A telephone has been provided in the hostel. A student can receive a call for a maximum of 5-10 minutes on one occasion.
- Hostel gate will be locked from 9 PM to 5 AM. Entry of hostel residents during the above timing will be regulated through valid outpass / permission of Hostel Warden.
- Students should keep water bottles and jugs in their rooms for drinking water.
- Students falling sick or who feel symptoms of sickness should report to hostel warden / assistant hostel warden. Doctor / Para Medical Staff are available round the clock at the infirmary, equipped with ambulance for evacuation of hostel residents to the hospital.
- No notice will be displayed by hostel inmates on the institute / hostel notice board without the counter signature of Chief Warden.
- Discussion on ladies, politics and religion is completely forbidden in the mess / cafeteria.