The department strives :
- To impart up to-date technical knowledge and skills and produce well-qualified engineers in areas of Electronics and Communication Engineering, who will make qualitative difference in this field.
- To inculcate the professional responsibilities to play leadership role along their diverse career paths and develop capability to utilize engineering skills in industry, research centers, and national laboratories and entrepreneurship.
- To address social and cultural breath demanded of them in the modern society.
The Department trains students in broad areas of Microelectronics, Embedded Systems / SoC, Communication Engineering / Networking, Digital Signal Processing, Fiber Optics & Photonics and Medical Electronics. With the continuous advancements and technological innovations, Electronics and Electronic Communication Engineering is under constant flux, finding applications in all human endeavour. The need of the hour is to keep abreast of the technological advancements happening in the developed countries. Our goal is to provide quality education and up to date information to the students, so that they find place in the fast changing profile of the industry. Besides strong academic input, the students will be required to do mini projects and gain hands-on experience with the hardware and the software tools. Visits to industry and expert lectures from academia and industry would add another dimension to the teaching learning experience.
- Measurement and Instrumentation Lab
- Process Control Lab
- Simulation Lab
- Power Electronics and drives Lab
- Machines Lab
- VLSI Lab
- Embedded Systems Lab
- Communication System and Networking Lab
- Microprocessor and Microcontroller Lab
- Medical Electronics Lab
- Microwave Systems Lab