Campus Rules and Regulations
- Punctuality is of utmost importance for any good professional institution and same is encouraged.
- Camera Mobile is banned in the campus.
- Any act of students which will adversely affect the academic ambience of the institute, will be punished by disciplinary committee.
- Use of alcohol, cigarettes, tobacco and gutka is not permitted in the campus.
- The students are directed to attend their classes REGULARLY AS PER TIME- TABLE. The students having poor attendance shall be debarred from university examination.
- The students are required to wear/carry their IDENTITY CARD in the college. Students Identity Card maybe checked in college campus or at the gate.
- The students are NOT ALLOWED TO INVITE ANY OUTSIDER within the college premises without prior permission of the Director-Principal.
- The students are warned that they shall not indulge in “RAGGING”.
- The students are directed NOT TO SIT IN COLLEGE PARKING.
- Girl students are requested to report the incident of EVE TEASING or any other form of sexual harassment in/around the college campus to woman grievance cell or Director –Principal directly.
- In case of any grievance(s) or emergency, meet the Director- Principal immediately and directly in his office.
- The students can post their grievance(s) at http://hcesonepat.org/hce/complaint-form/
This is a ragging free campus.